Disinfectant Bottle Blow Molding Machine
Disinfectant bottle blow molding machine is a kind of plastic processing machinery. Its main components include extruder, machine head, hydraulic system, mold clamping system, electrical control system, inflation system, automatic clamping and other parts.
The working principle of the bottle blow molding machine is that after the liquid plastic is sprayed out, the plastic body is blown and attached to a mold cavity of a certain shape by the wind force blown out by the machine. The plastic parison is placed in the split mold while it is hot.After the mold is closed, compressed air is injected into the parison. The plastic parison is then expanded and pressed against the inner wall of the mold. After cooling and demoulding, various hollow products can be obtained.
How to use the blow molding machine?
1. The blow molding machine is heated before starting production. Then open the cooling water valve and observe whether the water path is smooth.
2. Turn on the main power switch in the control box, turn the key under the controller panel, and turn on the power. Then after the control panel is started, press the motor start button on the panel to start the oil pump motor.
3. For blow molder machine that are used for the first time or that have not been used for a long time, after the oil pump is started; it must run empty for a few minutes before starting to operate.
4. Turn on the heating switch, connect the electric heating power supply, and adjust the temperature control. Set the temperature and observe whether the temperature rises to determine the quality of the heating coil.
5. When processing stops, press the motor, wall thickness, and extrusion stop buttons to turn off the motor. Finally, turn off the power switch and end the work of the blow molding machine.